The KitchenAid 4-Slice Toaster KMT423OB has a durable metal housing and an attractive look that will grace any kitchen. It has an LCD display with a memory that will remember the last setting of browning degree that you used, and it will assume it should start again there. This is useful if you regularly use the same setting, perhaps one you have discovered through trial and error as being the perfect setting for toast just the way you like it. It is also available in three different colors for you to choose from – silver, contour silver and onyx black.
KitchenAid 4-Slice Toaster Features and Specifications
- The KitchenAid 4-Slice Toaster KMT423OB has extra-wide slots of 1 1/2-inch in dimension.
- It has an LCD display that features a digital progress bar showing the toast cycle.
- It has buttons for doing bagels, for defrosting, and for reheating.
- It has a one touch control and will raise and lower bread in the middle of toasting cycle if you want it to.
- The KitchenAid 4-Slice Toaster KMT423OB is constructed entirely of metal.
- It measures 11.5 inches by 13 inches 8.3 inches.
- It weighs 9 pounds.
- It has an Amazon shipping weight of 10 pounds.
- It can be shipped through Amazon to postal addresses within the USA and also to some select countries.
A Digital Progress Bar Shows You Every Step of the Toasting Cycle
The KitchenAid 4-Slice Toaster KMT423OB features a useful digital progress bar that lets you see how your toast is progressing. There’s no guessing as to how much longer your toast will be as you will be able to see at a glance how things are going, and how much longer you will need to wait as the digital progress bar counts down the time until your toast is done.
4-Slice Toaster for Family Breakfasts
This 4-slice toaster is ideal for the family at breakfast time when everyone wants a slice of toast, all at the same time. A 2-slice toaster always seems to take too long when there are a number of people waiting. The KitchenAid 4-Slice Toaster KMT423OB also has extra wide slots that measure one and a half inches wide. This makes it ideal for heating bagels and other bread types as well as toast.
Customer Reviews and Scores
There are 42 customer reviews to be found on Amazon at the time of writing. Those who left a review have, on average, scored the KitchenAid 4-Slice Toaster KMT423OB a reasonable 3.9 out of 5 stars.
One customer said, “…it beeps when it goes down – it beeps when it comes up – one beep – then 3 beeps! Does everything have to BEEP?” It’s true that some modern electrical appliances do have a habit of beeping too much, and the KitchenAid 4-Slice Toaster does beep quite a lot. However, that is likely to be no more than merely an annoyance, and most people haven’t even mentioned it. In fact, this same customer also said, “This is a really good toaster.”
Other customers said, “…it is the greatest,” “I’m in love and I know you will be too,” and, “This toaster made perfect toast.” I am pleased, therefore to recommend the KitchenAid 4-Slice Toaster KMT423OB.